View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 08:06 PM   #4
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

she is only 6. but she uses my camera ALL THE TIME. she takes great pictures, and really enjoys the options of the view screen and stuff like that. I don't want to spend a lot of money because she is only 6...but i don't want to get her a "disney" camera..because i think that takes away from why she likes mine so much...she likes to feel grown up...and like she is getting something important.

example: she has some "kid" cell phones. some that are really just toys but look real. she wants NOTHING to do with them. then...a guy at the verizon store gave her one of the little green cell phones made for kids that really works, only this one had no "insides", it was a display model. at first, she loved it but quickly got to where she didn't like it, she would always ask for a regular phone with all the numbers. So, I ended up giving her one of my old sprint cell phones that i never use anymore. she LOVES it. she really feels like she has a real phone now.

so i want something that is more like a grown up camera, but not one of the nicer, expensive jobs...make sense???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!