View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 07:17 PM   #11
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Well, as soon as I got to my mom's house my grandma was getting ready and I almost got sick to my stomach and felt so much heartache when I saw Baby. You could just tell... her breathing was odd, there was an odd amount of white pus coming out of her eyes and she could BARELY get up and walk around... it was obvious it was hard for her to carry her back end around. My grandmother said she finally peed after she got off the phone with me but she still hadn't pooped. She passed so peacefully even though my grandmother took it so hard and we brought her back home with us and buried her in the back yard along with all of her toys and leash and collar. I'm still worried about my grandmother and being so lonely without her best friend but she'll be alright, I've tried to hold back so many tears today that I've kept a headache. These furbutts get the best of us every time no matter the situation.

Thanks everyone so much for your thoughts and prayers through such a trying time, it really means a lot.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!