Thread: College!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 01:50 PM   #8
hartygirl
megan - g
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
Thanks for the toy suggestion! I really needed that!

It was pretty cool when they handed it to me! My best friend is coming over tomorrow night and I find that I can't wait to show her! LOL Most of my friends went to college right out of HS and got their degree 4 years later. I went right out of HS also, changed my major 3 times in 3 years then quit. I was just not prepared! So to me this degree, when I get it, (the bachelors) means a LOT to me.
I totally understand how you feel!

I was 20 before I decided to go to college, we moved as soon as I graduated high school and I wanted to stay and go to college with my friends at the University but I was scared to be far from my mom! So I waited and I'm glad I did! Most of my friends have a 4 year degree that they dont even use( At least they have it!) but I really know what I want to do and I already work in my field so I have tuition reimbursment, and best of all, no debt! I never had to take out loans and I pay cash for school! It sucks to be a 26 year old Jr. but I will get a super raise and promotion when I get that diploma so I guess it all works out in the end:P

Congratulations on an awesome acomplishment, and many more to come!
hartygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!