View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 01:05 PM   #4
Doodlebug
♥Love My Puppies!♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feistypup6 View Post
I don't own one, but I do sell them on my website. I can tell you that the Wicker Pet Cruiser and the Pet Cruiser Sports baskets are the biggest sellers. The Wicker basket I like because it can be completely enclosed. Both of these have a quick leash included as well. There are less expensive brands, but these are to be the cadilac of bike baskets You can see them here.
http://www.littleshopofterrors.citym...ge/3936754.htm
Hi Jane, Welcome to YorkieTalk, nice to see you here! I have to chime in here and mention that for a little more $ sweetestkiwi can get your wheeled Bike trailer which is wonderful! We got the Track'r Bicycle Trailer (Med) from your shop and we love it. Your shop is awesome and it was great shopping with you and I especially apprecitated all the time you spent helping me pick out just the right trailer for us. By the way, you might remember me.....my babies Daisy and Teddy Bear are modeling in their Track'r on your web page! LOL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!