View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 12:46 PM   #11
addicted
IheartYorkies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
Well, he is a pretty little dog . You have had the other two on hold for quite awhile now and couldn't pay for them according to you, because of your bills but you spent that money on this dog. It seems to me that the person selling the other two will not be happy with you at all. I am sorry and feel for your situation and maybe I would have done the same thing about thinking he needed to be rescued. But, if i didn't have the money to pay for the other two, I never would have been even looking at another one. Now, she is going to have to post the two she has all over again. As a breeder, I, myself, would be upset to hold dogs for someone then have them tell me stuff came up and they couldn't pay for them and then read on a message board that they had bought another one. Good luck with your boy, He really is cute as can be.
Oh no... I already talked to Lee about the payment. He told me that we can work out a payment plan. I am still willing to take the other two in. It was just that I felt that I had to take "man" out of there. It was a reaction and I know I should have thought more carefully. Like I said, I have been wanting to adopt "man" a long time ago. All of a sudden, he was available again. Last night, I talked to my boyfriend about giving him to my aunt. She has been inquiring information about a yorkie. Thanks for your input though.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!