View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 12:34 PM   #4
dani23d
YT 500 Club Member

Don't get *addicted* to something you can't handle. Although it is nice that you rescued him, you are also helping a BYB keep his business going while your own is barely making it during the holidays. I'm not saying you're a hoarder, but this might be the start of it if you don't think about the reprecussions.

Also, your boyfriend is an important person in your life. You don't want to hurt a relationship over a new dog in addition to the ones you already have and need to take care of.

Although it is not necessary to get the other two yorkies, think about who is going to help you out instead of adding to your liabilities...Your boyfriend is already very understanding about you getting two adult yorkies. You need to realize that an unexpected fifth, and one that you can hardly support and pay for, is going to really put you under. Had you not gone to see the poor puppy, you would still have $700 in you pocket so that YOU can get by.

Although I completely applaud you for rescuing the little guy, you also have to think about yourself and if you'll have enough for your business, employees, family, and holidays.

In the end, it's your decision. But I wish you luck and lots of love!!!

Last edited by dani23d; 12-04-2007 at 12:39 PM.
dani23d is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!