View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 12:24 PM   #1
addicted
IheartYorkies
Donating Member

Cry Don't know what to do...

SORRY... LONG POST

As some of you members know or heard of... I am in the process of adopting Turtle and Duckie. They are a pair of adult yorkies from another YT member. Well, I first wanted them here before the holidays, but right now it's not an option. It has been a really slow season for my business and I have a lot a bills that are due and needs to be taken care of. I recently had to pay my employees and part of those funds were suppose to go towards payments of Turtle and Duckie. My shop's rent is now due, so the remaining balance have to go to that first. So, now I have to wait till the holidays are over to make any payments.

Well, the problem I have right now is... I have followed up on a yorkie that I considered adopting like 4 months ago (before I ever signed up on YT). Recently, I saw him on the ads again. He is now 10 months old. I must say, he is GORGEOUS and always has been. I don't know why he was never bought. So, I just called the guy and asked about him like why was he never sold. Well, he told me he decided to keep him, but now feels he has too many dogs and can't keep him. He told me he wasn't a breeder a long time ago. Well, I just wanted to take a visit last night. I had no intentions on getting this yorkie, but right off the bat, I fell in love with his face. The sad thing is, that guy turned out to be a backyard breeder . The poor pup was dirty and smelled really bad . Obviously, they didn't even cared for him. In my heart, I knew I had to get him out of there. He has already been bred and father 1 litter =(. So, I wasn't really thinking and told him I'll take him. I had 700 on me, which was SUPPOSE to go to my bills. He was originally asking for 800. I just couldn't leave that gorgeous baby there with them. The saddest thing, they only called him "man". They look like a nice family, but seems like they only cared about money. Right before I left his place, he told me he was breeding biewers. He showed one of them to me and poor thing was all GRAY!!! He was so dirty! I asked if they were even going to miss him, but they didn't even care. They didn't even say yes! *sigh*
Well, on my way home, I couldn't take "MAN's" smell anymore. He really stunk!!! When we got back to my place, I discovered he still had his dewclaws and they were soooooooo long that it curled like a pig tail. Poor thing must have been in pain when it was growing out! So now, I have 4 yorkies and 2 more in the process! My bf is really upset with me, but he doesn't understand how it is for a yorkie mom. WE DON'T LEAVE ANYONE BEHIND!!!
I am going to take him to the vet asap today. I know that he can be unhealthy or sick especially where he came from.
So the problem is, I don't know if I can adopt the other two now. I live with my boyfriend and he's already not approving of this new one. I am trying to rehabilitate this poor baby. Obviously, he was never loved. I am already in love with this little guy, even though he's not listening to me lol. He is starting to adjust to his new family. My babies are starting to accept him. First night, he was trying to mount all of them lol. Then my babies finally took action yay! He is getting more LOVE than he ever will have living with me. I haven't taken any pictures of him, but I will post the ones from the ad. What should I do guys??? I really want to adopt Turtle and Duckie, but it's way too much for me to handle now. I am already attached to the new guy, but my boyfriend wants me to get rid of him. I am so sad and confused...

SORRY SO LONG!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Don't know what to do...-e001049207-3a.jpg   Don't know what to do...-e001049207-4a.jpg   Don't know what to do...-e001049207-.jpg  

Last edited by addicted; 12-04-2007 at 12:28 PM.
addicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!