View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 10:44 AM   #4
SarahandElisha
Senior Yorkie Talker

Jesse has not had an accident in the house since a week after I got him. He is a year and a half old and very calm and timid. He is a rescue dog, so he is very mild-mannered.

I take him outside usually 3 times a day and he always does his business outside. He holds it all night and sleeps through the night on the floor next to my bed.

The only time he barks or whines is when he is left all alone. And even then it is not much. He gets along really well with other dogs.

His daily routine is as follows. He wakes up along with my alarm. He hangs out giving my and my boyfriend funny faces while we get dressed. We then walk to work together (8 minutes). Jesse does his business. We get to the office and he naps on his blanket next to my desk. Sometime in the afternoon I take him out for a few minutes and he pees. We walk home from work at 6pm. He naps at home throughout the evening and I take him our for 15 minutes or so before bed. He sleeps right through the night.

The only thing that might happen, is that he might mark a couple of times. He did when I first got him. I think that is only because the place was newq and he was unsure. I took him out right away and he didn['t do it again.

This would be a huge help for me. I've been racking my brain looking for a solution. i don't trust a kennel and bringing him would not work. The hotel my work has booked doesn't even accept dogs, so I don't know what I would do. I have no family in LA.

Please let me know.

Sarah
SarahandElisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!