View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 09:18 AM   #8
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Prayers for your Grandmother at this most difficult time. To loose a precious pet at any age is so hard but I can truely understand where your Grandmother is coming from on getting another.

After we lost our Cassie I questioned myself in our getting another, our daughter so lovingly assured us that if anything happened to us that we would never have to worry cause she would definately be with her.

Two years ago on the ninth of Dec. Baby Blessing came into our life, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, what a blessing she is. She has helped us so much, we had so much love for Cassie.......after Baby Blessing came into our lives then Dollie Dae. Our daughter flew to Indianapolis in Oct. to get our Prairie Bea from a very special breeder Jill Brooks (here at YT).

I do hope she will consider another. maybe one that is not a puppy would be better due to your Grandmothers health. but it would be soooooo much company for her and also comfort beyond words.

Your post here reminded me of our situation two years ago. I told our daughter we should rename ours Ennie, Meenie,Minie, and one moe and she said, " nope Mom no Moe, three I agreed to but no moe."

Prayers for your Grandmother, I am glad though that she realizes the need of Baby and putting her needs first. I have always regretted that I didn't have a
vet available to help, that was one of the longest nights of my life, God helped me to deal with what was, I relyed on HIS strength the whole night long, that is another instance in my life that has drawn me closer to the Lord.
God is with us always and my prayer your Grandmother will feel this too.
Please pm me or post to let us know how she is doing.

Patti and Jack
Prairie Bea, Dollie Dae and Baby Blessing
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!