View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 08:57 AM   #14
Myzzbrat
Currently Suspended!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spruitt7 View Post
Riley has learned how to get into the garbage. Its a pain!! I wake up in the morning and garbage is everywhere. This morning he, some how, got a chicken bone. Are chicken bones bad for him? He didn't really eat it. I don't even think he chewed on it. I figured he just licked on it. To make things worse, he got a hot chocolate packet too. It was empty, so I don't think the chocolate can hurt him.
Chicken bones are bad for them.. The pieces when they break can get lodged in their throat and choke them. They can also tear the insides of the intestines from the sharp edges. I would think about putting the trash up at night. I know that can be a pain but unless you know exactly how he's tipping it over then you'll have no choice unless you lock him up at night. Do you have any other animals in the house that may be contributing to the garbage dumpers? If you do not want to put the trash up at night another suggestion is to put it in your laundry room where you can shut the door or even in your garage if that is an option.
Myzzbrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!