View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 08:31 PM   #1
emilyann
Lovin' My LilBug!
Donating Member

Default I knew it was coming before long :(

I posted here not to long ago

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=102147

Well, tomorrow I was supposed to go get my grandmother and we were going to go out and have a little day to ourselves and I was going to get the stuff to color her hair for her and I had called her earlier to remind her to get up early and everything was . Even though, she had said that this morning while she was getting ready to go see her cardiologist Baby had threw up 2 times and that she was now acting like it was hard for her to walk. Well, around 5 minutes ago she called me back hysterical saying she couldn't go with me tomorrow because she was going to have to take Baby to the vet and have her put down . She said soon after she got off the phone with me she layed down in the floor with Baby and she threw up 2 more times then when she let her out to potty she would squat to pee and wasn't able to so she brought her back in and she layed down and now she's just laying there sort of lethargic. Of course, I told her I was coming over anyway and I was going with her to the vet because she didn't need to go by herself. I'm just scared she isn't going to make it through the night and I know my grandmother isn't going to sleep at all. I feel so bad for her, she has so much love for her dog and has always been that way. Please keep her in your prayers and thoughts while going through such a hard time, I really feel for her. I'll really worry about her after she no longer has a companion, she's always had a dog.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!