View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 06:18 PM   #14
Tillys_mom
Spoilin' Tilly & Jack
Donating Member

I understand how frustrated you are. Tilly was 3 yrs old when we bought her and she was a sure stinker when it came to getting her potty broke. I spent many many nights just crying because she wasn't learning. I then realized it was more me and her. She was trying to tell me I just wasn't watching as close as I thought she was. I would watch the clock, every couple of hours I would take her out, and we got her in February and we stayed outside for as long as it took. Sounds mean, but she realized the faster I go out here and potty, the faster I get to go inside. Also, everytime she went she got a treat. I didn't really notice her really being potty broke until months later. I was pregnant and potty training her and worried about the crawling issue too. Things eventually worked out and she got the hang of it. I'm not saying Tilly is 100% potty trained, she still has accidents sometimes if we are gone for awhile. I don't blame her though, she had nobody to tell her to go out. Hang in there though, things will all work out.

Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
Tillys_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!