View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 06:16 PM   #12
HallTx1203
Donating YT Addict

Hi....I think I am in a similar situation like you....I have two little yorkie boys.....My kids are all grown and moved out..... However, my youngest daughter has a baby girl and I watch her during the day while daughter is in college.....I am working really hard with the boys on their potty training...We have good days and bad days....I was really concerned about Brooklyn crawling on carpets that they had pottied on....I tried to keep on top of it but sometimes they go and I do not see it til too late.... ...I had to resort to the Belly bands.....They are great....No more accidents on the carpets and the baby can crawl....I keep the baby gates up to the kitchen area so she can't get to the pads or my cabinets...lol ..but the boys can slip under the gate to the pad if need be.....The belly bands have made life sooooo much easier for me....You really should look into them.....The boys are getting to the point where they let me know when they need to go or if they had already gone...The pad catches the urine in case of accident....I get my pads at the dollar tree - 16 for $1...And I bought a couple of the bands from GoFetch here on YT.....

Joyce
Attached Thumbnails
Making a tough decision-img_0951.jpg   Making a tough decision-img_0964.jpg   Making a tough decision-img_0952.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!