View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 12:51 PM   #14
EmrldShdwQueen
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzybear7 View Post
Just wait until your pup figures out how to get out of her kennel! Izzy loves to take her naps during the day on our sofa, so at night when she is in her kennel and we are sleeping, she somehow moves the handle and gives herself freedom so she can snooze on the couch instead. We woke up in the middle of the night to her trying to jump on our the other night, I think she was proud of her accomplishment and wanted to tell mommy and daddy. She isnt fully housebroken yet so she needs to be in her kennel at night. We've even tried tying a string to the handle so she cant lift it, and it still dosent stop her! At LEAST she hasnt had an accident during her escape. yet. I can't believe at 5 months old she could figure this out. I try not to give her the reward of my laughing or petting her when she does this, but her expression when she wakes us up is so halarious I cant stop but laugh.
Yep, mine learned how to do this at an early age...they can push open the lock and lift up to open the door...so I have to put little ties on the latches when I leave lol. They're funny little monkies...
EmrldShdwQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!