View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 10:32 AM   #1
Booboo'smommy
LUV my 3 Furrs & Alex
Donating Member

Default Had the scare of my life yesterday

I am almost 32 weeks pregnant and I was sooooooo scared yesterday. All day yesterday I haven't felt the baby move at all. In the evening about 5pm I finally called the midwife(and on her phone she left a message saying thatno one should leave her a message as she's working and won't be able to pick them up)
So I had called the hospital and spoke with a midwife in the antenatal dept. that said that I should drink a glass of very cold icy watter as that will wake the baby up, but I should make my way to the hospital anyway. So after drinking the watter the baby still hasn't move. When I got to the hospital, they took me to the delivery suite. They put me on 3 different monitors and were not able to pick up baby's heart for about 40 min(the worst of my life), but then the chicky thing started moving like mad...I wonder what was wrong? All that they came up with was that the placenta was exterior or something like that...and that is why I couldn't feel him kick. But when they finally found the heart, the rythm was so lovely I started crying. I stayed in hospital from 8:00 pm to 10:30 pm...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!