View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 09:43 AM   #15
LullaBelle
YT Addict

Exclamation Safty first!

I know this may sound harsh but if a dog like that ATTACKED me, (btw I am a small statured woman 5'1 and light weight) A dog like that could kill sombody like me. I wouldn't heasitate to save my own life even if it meant that the dog had to be injured or shot. It's a very taboo topic and I don't condone animal abuse at all!!!! However if a dog attacked me I would do what ever was nessicary to protect myself and my own dog. My safty out weights every thing else. May sound selfish but thats the way it is.
Pits do get a bad reputaion and I agree its the owners fault!

Now in your situation you haven't been attacked (yet){ I sincearly hope you don't btw} but that type of dog who doesn't have any limitiations or boundries could be a threat. Continue to call animal controle and for your own safty stay as far away from that dog as possible. I would also let your neighbor know that you see that dog as a threat since it isn't a well balenced dog most likely at the fault of the owner. It's not fair to the dog but it's also not fair to you and your family either. I would also alert the police like stated earlyer.

Hope you stay safe!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!