View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 08:36 AM   #14
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalina82 View Post
umm, i think this is a little ridiculous. Just because you live in the southern united states does not give you the right to shoot ANYTHING. i hope you are kidding....

....do people actually talk/think like this???
Not generally in civilized conversation. Please don't assume that all people 'in the south' are that way! I'm not saying that I wouldn't use deadly force if there was a vicious dog attacking me, my child, my dogs or if it was in defense and I honestly felt I was in danger, but just because they are in the yard or to teach the neighbors a lesson...!?!? No way! Not to mention that is ILLEGAL and you could go to jail or face fines for it.

I would suggest drawing some more attention to the situation. If animal control officials won't do anything about it. Call a local news station--see if you can get them to do a piece about it. Maybe that will get the neighbors to take responsibility for their animal or spur some action on behalf of AC. If the dog is not vicious, haul it off to the shelter. After having to make a trip or 2 and pay to get their dog back, maybe they will start keeping it contained.
BamaFan121s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!