View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 07:15 PM   #10
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes. Roxie's had a great day. We went to Three Dog Bakery & as soon as we walked in a little girl that was visiting the store (her mom owns the toy store next door) came up and gave Bubba & Roxie each a big treat. We bought some fresh made treats & a new squirrel for Roxie - the kind that has a velcro belly to put in a new squeeker.

Then I needed to run an errand, so I tucked the dogs in a carrier and we went to Super Target -- they were so good the entire time we were in the store, no one even knew they were there.

Then we were suppose to pick up some pictures at Petco and while our pictures weren't there we walked around the store and the dogs had a great time looking at the birds and ferrets and getting a lot of attn from all the people. We also bought a new carrier.

And to top off the day, I went thru my favorite Mexican drive up and the people working made a fuss over the dogs and when they heard it was Roxie's birthday, they gave them each 2 treats - that I had to tuck into the sack, sunce they had already had treats.

But just a great day, including a bath
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!