View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 02:44 PM   #11
parker
Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterandalana View Post
sorry i dont have any wisdom on this, but i am very interested what others have to say too. i too am thinking about getting a little girl, but dont know if it would be best to get her now with dexter being 4 1/2 months, or if i should wait till next spring/summer. i dont have the problem of leaving them at home a lot since i work from home and right now i do take dexter with me almost everywhere...even shopping trips! but i think this would make him even more upset if we did have to leave him for extended time since he is used to going everywhere with momma. not too sure if company will make that better or worse..

i hope someone responds to this for you
Yeah I remember you and I have babies around the same age (Parker 4months & 1 week) With the shopping, in this small town people are very picky about dogs, its not like back home in Cali where I could bring him everywhere. Most places don't allow him to come in, and I need to get a carrier! But I get what you mean. I am pretty set on getting a widdle girl!!! I think it would just make everything even better!!! I knew I should have listened to the breeder when she said I was going to want another one in a couple months after getting him!
parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!