View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 02:40 PM   #10
parker
Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylady View Post
Well....I have 2 yorkies and also like the idea of them having each other for company when we are not home. Even with two, I still feel bad when we are gone for too long, so a buddy for Parker will help ease your anxiety on leaving them home, but not deter it completely. My first yorkie (a male) was almost 2 when we brought our little girl home. At first he wanted nothing to do with her..we even took him with us when we picked her up and amusingly (to us), he would not even look in her direction all the way home. I don't remember exactly, but I'm sure it didn't take too long for them to grow on each other and become best buds! So I say yes, go for it! Do it now so that you have plenty of time before going back to school for them to become accustomed to each other. Then be ready for double the fun and double the yorkie kisses every time you come home!
YAY!!!! I like the sound of that, actually LOVE the sound of that "Then be ready for double the fun and double the yorkie kisses every time you come home" I could never get enough yorkie kisses ever!! Thank you for the positive feedback!!
parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!