View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 02:27 PM   #12
BellieBoo
YT 500 Club Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglaulanmar View Post
Tell them if their dog comes in your yard again.... which you feel is a threat to your babies.... you will use deadly force to protect your babies. Say, I'm sorry about that... but you have been notified and have done nothing about it. Then shoot the mo.fo. Sorry... but ... that is how it works in the south. And I personally think... and I know a lot of you like pits... blah blah but my best friend when we were young had his arms ripped off by one.... then the owner filled in the holes they dug out after Gab. and cleaned his dogs... set Gab bleeding to death on the corner. So... because of this and the millions of like stories... I think that we should exterminate the whole breed. Sad that they were decent dogs... but the line has gotten way out of control and none are trustworthy!

It is not the breed, Pit bull is not a breed but a name given to three breeds. It is OWNERS faults not the DOGS! they only do what they are taught. they need time, exercise and training, it is really sad that this comes from a dog lover... i know pits that are as loving and loyal as Belle is... the only difference is about i guess 100lbs... but dogs need love and training, care, patience... and when owners can't provide that dogs can get out of control but IT IS NOT THE BREED! i hate that they have a bad rep... but the media has done that... please keep in mind that doggies do what they are taught and trained to do... if done well you have an awesome dog, if not...then you have to deal with the consequences, we should not spend so much energy to ban or exterminate the breed, but rather make sure that the owners are responsible in caring and training their dogs...
Nicole and Belleproud member ofink,crazy,smack-dab-in-the-middle clubs&Secretary of SRC BellieBuddy YT Record Breaker4/13/08 9:30 EST
BellieBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!