View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 01:18 PM   #1
parker
Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n

Animal Smiley 049 Thinking about getting another baby!!!

Sorry so long!

So I have thought long and hard about this and I really am thinking about getting another one. This time around I would like a girl...hehe. I am capable of not having to worry about leaving Parker at all right now but come the fall semester I am going to be going back to school to finish up. I don't see where I wouldn't be gone all that long (for school) but I know that he will have to be home alone regardless. And that thought just saddens me because I cannot stand leaving him alone for more then a few hours at a time. My husband and I went Christmas shopping yesterday and Parker was home alone for over 8 hrs (he has the whole kitchen free to roam don't worry ) But when we got home my poor baby was crying and crying and even when we got in the door I laid on the ground to gave him so much love he was still whimpering. Not only him being upset but I was having anxiety while shopping because I missed him so much. In that very moment I decided that I want another one for (me of course..lol) but for him. Someone his size he can play rough with, someone he can bond with, and someone he will always have to be with him regardless to if I am home or not. I even have a 3 bed room house with only my husband and I in it with plenty of room for more babies (I want many more, but 2 would be suitable for now) David, my husband, even suggest making one of the rooms Parkers room. But I told him there is no way he would use it he only wants to be with us, never away...anyways with that being said I am wondering how you guys feel? Suggestions as to who I could talk to about getting a new baby? All of that stuff. I have found someone here in AZ, but isn't a breeder and well I don't know about that?? So anything you guys would like to add as suggestions, comments, or just your experience in adding a new baby to your family! We are very ready and money isn't an issue when it comes to Parker, or a new fur ball in the house!

Oh yeah I wanted to add as well, we have looked into adopting too, but with Parker being so tiny I worry wayyyy too much about placing a dog in this house.I don't foresee him getting any bigger either. I would love to but it's just not in my eyes safe for him at all.

parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!