View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 01:03 PM   #4
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyone View Post
Bridget had some nasty allergies. She was chewing on her paws all the time. They seemed to go away when I switched her to Canidae.

On a personal note. I suffer all year long. I don't know what I'm allergic to but my eyes always itch, I can't breathe well and my throat is always icky. My doctor told me to start with cleaning my house. Top to bottom. Vacuum several times a week, wash my bedding in hot water once a week and make sure to vacuum my bed and furniture. Also this time of year, make sure the filters on your furnace are clean and it's not a bad idea to get your ducts cleaned out either. We run a pellet wood stove here since it gets so cold and my doctor told me that can irritate allergies as well.

I hope some of this helps. I know how hard it is when you feel like you can't 'fix' them.
Great info thanks! i don't know anything about allergies myself since i don't suffer so it's good to hear, EXCEPT that you suffer ALL YEAR LONG not good! i sure hope that isn't the case for my Layla!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!