View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 09:43 AM   #1
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Plane Looking for a ROOMMATE for the International YT Meet-up 2008?

I know many of you are looking for a roommate for the International YorkieTalk Meet-up 2008 (http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=105680), so I wanted to start a thread to help you get that organized. For those of you who already know who your roommate will be, it would be great if you could post it here so we know who is already "taken" . Then, for those of you who are looking for a roommate, it would be great if you could put a little "ad" here, with a little note saying who you are, how many dogs you're bringing (as only 2 dogs are allowed in the room for the $50 fee, and you will have to work out who is paying the extra money in the case of extra dogs in the room), etc. Hopefully through this thread, we can work out some good matches and get everyone a roommate who wants one, as it would be great for everyone to get to save a little $ by splitting costs .

Also, I'm going to be tracking the roommate situation in my registration spreadsheet as people pay their registration fees, so if you're having trouble finding a roommate, let me know, and I can give you a list of people looking to share that haven't already found a roommate. Good luck! And just think of what a fun slumber party this will be!!!!!!!
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!