View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 09:31 AM   #9
mminichan
Slave to Princess Chloe
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby&Seymour View Post
We noticed an increase about a month ago in the break-ins and home invasions. We had a security service install a great system. It is wireless and has a motion detect sensor.... window sensors, door sensors.... We have signs around the house that indicate tthat the house is secured and I feel pretty safe. Even if the phone line goes out...... the police are called to check it out!...... and the police dept is very close to our house.. Love it! Some of our neighbors have the same system (and if I were a thief, I would pick the ones without the Security Signs).
It is about the same $$ that internet service is a month....... and although it IS another bill...... if you can swing the extra payment.... definitely worth thinking about.

Great Post! Keep your family safe!
Good post!!! Thanks for the reminder!!

I have a security alarm at my house also. It has motion detect sensor too. I need to share this funny story with my fellow YT family!! So, one night, my fiance and I decided to go to meijer real quick. So, we left Chloe free roam around the house (figured we would be only gone for 20 min). However, her silly mommy, me, turned on the motion sensor!!! So, when we came home, there was a police car followed us to our house...we were like..what the hek? Did we speed?? The police came to our house because our security company has called them!! Of course he wasn't too happy when he found out it was a false alarm and it was caused by a 6lbs yorkie!! LOL
mminichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!