View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 07:08 PM   #13
SoCalyorkiLvr
BANNED!

I just wanted to offer my support in your search and let you know that being that specific is a good thing in my book because you have owned a yorkie before and you will have the next one for over 15 years hopefully and it should be your dream puppy.

I had a specific list like yours and it took me a good six months but I just brought my dream puppy home and she turned out to be everything I hoped and more because she has a fiesty personality but she is so good and well behaved. You can read my last post on the "babydoll face" thread to see what the breeders I ran into in my search said and how they reacted. Most were very helpful and if you find a breeder who likes what you like and breeds for that look then you can be pretty safe that you will get the look if they have bred several generations and are "holding" the look with few anomalies. These knowledgeable breeders are pretty good at telling what a puppy from their line will look like as an adult almost from birth and they can show you a chronology of pictures to prove it.

And I assured every breeder I talked to that I would love unconditionally whatever puppy I got no matter what she ended up like as an adult! I was just including my entire list in my search so I would get at least SOME of the traits I prefer. I didn't expect ALL!!

Anyway, pm me if you want further info. I would love to help you with your search for your dream puppy. She IS out there!

Last edited by SoCalyorkiLvr; 07-25-2005 at 07:11 PM.
SoCalyorkiLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!