View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 06:28 AM   #1
rachelsyorkie
Rachel & Tilula Belle
Donating Member

Question Thank you from rachelsyorkie!!!! but ???

We got our bigggggg box of goodies! I had been out of town for a few days & heard it arrived, I have been so excited So as soon as I get home I tear into the box. I noticed a card on top under the tape & thought I will have to open the card in a min. My daughter was standing there too, when we got thru looking at all the goodies, we had a parent from the school stop by so I just kinda stuck everything back in the box... I lost my train of thought by then, my life has been alittle stressful lately. I was exhausted & went straight to bed. Well this morning I started thinking I have to get on yt & thank my buddy. I had forgotten their id & remembered the card but it was no where to be found. I looked in the trash, nope. I am afraid my husband may have thrown all the tape in the wood burner not realizing the card was attached So I didnt get to see the nice card & can not remember who my buddy is So please GE Buddy tell us who you are. Now about the presents We recieved the most adorable pink & brown toile bed with leopard trim & pillow. 2 xmas dresses from SD, yes the ones everyone else is scrambling to find, our buddy got us both - that was mean huh? 2 flannel dresses from sissyangel that are so pretty & warm, a fleece harness vest w/leash ring (who made it? We love it!) & pink seude boots!! We are set for the winter, gonna be warm & lookin oh so cute. We ladies no thats no easy task. To top my morning off my cam bats are dead & I cant find my charger. Maybe after a couple cups off coffee.... Thank you so much GE Buddy, You are the best!!! I will post pics soon.
rachelsyorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!