View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 10:27 PM   #4
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie Jaynes View Post
I was planning on doing a combination of the two. I usually add canned in the morning and just dry in the evening. That way she gets some chewing. I was looking into natures variety raw instincts of the many foods that I let her try this one she seemed to like the best. Do you know anything about it? Thanks for any information.
I haven't tried any of the Nature's Variety kibbles, but I feed their raw diet to Lacy and to my cats. I also feed some of the Instinct canned to one of my cats. I think Natures Variety and Innova Evo are both great pet food companies - definitely both up there in the top premium foods (and I don't trust most commercial pet foods). The one thing about Nature's Variety is that there are several protein sources to choose from with their Instinct Diets and you can rotate them to give your pet variety which I think keeps them interested in eating (I wouldn't want to eat the same thing every day my whole life) and I think variety is just overall good for their health. But you can also rotate brands of pet food if you want to as well. You can feed Innova Evo for a while and then gradually switch to Nature's Variety for a while...there are a lot of people that will rotate premium brands of pet food to give their pet variety. Both my cats are on half raw/half grain-free canned right now (Lacy is on raw only) and my younger one has been eating California Natural but I'm going to switch her to the canned Innova Evo for a while...I think she's getting bored with the California Natural so I want to switch it up for her.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!