View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 05:46 PM   #1
milliecorrales
YT 500 Club Member

Default My Benni in critical condition, need prayers

Early this moring, my eldest daughter who is living with me,(supposedly temporary for three months, it has been 19) wakes me up at 3:00 am . She tells me that Bengie my slightly older (1 year old) is throwing up. I spent the night cleaning up and taking care of him. I called first thing this morning and made an appointment with the vet and called in to work, I was having some car problems anyhow. By 11:30 Benni was vomiting continuously and now it was showing blood. As I was getting ready to take him to emergency, my daughter tells me that when she got home early this morning that he and Garrett had gotten ahold of her ibuprofen (Sp) and tore open the bottle, but she did not feel that they had ingested any. I rushed him to the hospital. Benni is in critical condition, they don't know how much, if any that he has ingested, or if he has ingested a piece of the container. Apparently, plastic does not show up on xrays. They are running tests, have him on ivs and catheter and will be measuring the gas in his intestinal tract to see if he ingested the container. Because of the delay in getting medical attention, if he ingested a lot, his organs could shut down. Please pray for my boy. This is breaking my heart, and I cannot even look at my own daughter.
milliecorrales is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!