View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Love WOW!!! Thank you SOOOO much Kalini (Hokule'a)!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!
We got our presents yesterday and Chloe had an absolute BLAST opening her package (she even enjoyed the box itself! )

I was amazed at all the cute presents and amazing toys we got. And I dont think Ive ever seen Chloe so excited, she investigated and played with each toy as I pulled it out, and she played with them all night long too (with the way she acted you'd have thought Ive deprived her of toys her whole life, lol )

And I just love the bath products for me, they smell sooooo yummy. And that personalized Christmas frame is awesome!!

Okay here is a list of everything we got:

Adorable picture frame that has Chloe's name on it
talking pig toy
talking duck toy
super cute round frog toy that makes a weird noise - this one is a huge hit with the ladies (especially Penny who keeps trying to steal this toy from Chloe, lol)
toothbrush toy
fleece crinkly toys
Fleece rope toy (Chloe and Penny played tug o war with this, it was sooo cute and Im so sad I didnt get a picture of it)
Hawaii red bone place mat
yorkie yummy treats
Bath Gel, Lotion, candles, & loofah for mommy
& Treats for Penny & Tink (Kalini, thank you so much for this, it was so sweet of you to think of Chloe's sisters!)
yorkie

and get ready....I took a ton of pics!

These first 4 pics are of the box opening ceremony and the beginning of the toy frenzy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GE-1.jpg (35.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg GE-2.jpg (33.7 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg GE-chloe-in-a-box.jpg (32.1 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg GE-3.jpg (38.3 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by Shanatink; 11-30-2007 at 08:48 PM.
Shanatink is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!