Thread: LOVE this!!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
AVERYxo
Lovin' my Girlies!!
Donating Member

Love LOVE this!!

Just live.
-Hold on to what you love and stay true to what you know. Life is just too short!! Everything happens for a reason.. and sometimes things fall apart just so another can come back together.

-Value all experiences.. they either made you happy at the moment or a better person over time. Realize the importance of being practical and knowing limits, but come to understand the danger in underestimating the power of dreaming. The only thing worth fearing is fear itself.. for fear gets in the way of living the life you've always dreamed for yourself. Learn the power of the mental and if you tell yourself you can't do something, you'll never do it and vice-versa.. Thinking too much gets in the way of putting yourself out there and conquering.

-Those who dominate conversation and talk about themselves excessively lose in the end because they forfeit so many chances to grow from the words of others. Nothing's more annoying than someone who can't admit their wrongs, is narrow-minded in their views & stubborn in their ways.. this allows no room for growth or becoming a better person. You have two ears to listen to both sides of any argument.

-Listen twice as much as you speak, and when you do speak, inspire.
Focus on your abilities instead of inabilities and the positive instead of the negative. It is much harder to focus on others than yourself but much more rewarding and fulfilling to do the opposite. Selfishness is a one-way road to misery. Money can be used to better our mission or to destroy our souls, either way we aren't taking any of it to our graves, so be conscious of the impact it has on your spirit. The things in life that are worth having are those that were not easily attained.

-Be genuine, loyal, & friendly to all but be careful who you love, trust, & let into your life. There is great importance in being a good judge of character..if the dots aren't connecting & something seems sketchy, follow your instincts. Trust & Loyalty are the basis of all realtionships.. it only takes one lie to lose your credibility and it's not worth it. Cherish the Real and precious people in your life, they are a rarity. Family is most important, they are the only sedentary thing in a seemingly chaotic world..(it's ironic that they're the people we're most easily angered with yet they'll be the one's standing by our side in the end.)

-That which is strikingly beautiful is not always good, but that which is good is always beautiful. Beauty is purity and simplicity of heart. You will only find true beauty in others once you have found it inside yourself.. (which will then exude externally, as well).
Spirituality requires depth of heart. Being a believer allows human beings to transcend the physical and live with a purpose. The older I get the more I realize the importantance of the people in my life and to never wait around for something to happen.. life won't magically turn into a fairytale but reality can be much better through hard work, self-respect, honesty, faith, and a whole lot of love!

-In the end, what's meant to be will always find its way. Most importantly, learn the power of love. While we might not have answers as to why we're here or what life is all about, be content knowing and striving for that awakening love and passion in every aspect of life, that is happiness in its purest state.

xo.
-MEG
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!