View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 03:08 PM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default anyone know anything about planned c-sections and

going in to labor before?

i am scheduled to have a c-section on the 19th of december, my due date is the 26th of december..but something that is bothering me and its too late to call the doc, is that i might go in to labor before the scheduled date. would they make me push this kid out? (sorry im not real comfortable with the idea of something so big coming out of a small opening)..lol
last time i was pregnant and i had gut feeling about everything and everything turned out how i thought it would, that he would be early, there would be a c-section and that he was a boy..i had high bp the whole time and thats why we had him early. My bp is now controlled with medication that i have to stay on all the time. so now im 9 months pregnant and my gut feeling is that i will go into labor before the scheduled c-section. what happens then?..i havent had any health problems with this boy, i gained 21lbs he will be about 8lbs. im trying to plan a b-day party for my son, his b-day is the 21st of december but im scared to send out the invitations.

so if i go into labor..will they still do a c-section? or will they let me push??..yikes

thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!