View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 01:36 PM   #5
addicted
IheartYorkies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvnvgirl View Post
I KNOW!!!!! I'm so HAPPY it's finally raining! I can hardly believe it to tell you the truth. Max is not so happy about it though....at first he was barking at it, and then he just stood in the doorway staring at it like "you expect me to go out THERE????"....he did go out eventually, but he definitely isn't as thrilled with the rain as I am, LOL! I know how you feel after just having given them a bath though.....Max runs first thru the sandy area to get to the grass.....don't ask me why; he has to run all the way across the patio to get to the sand, LOL. I'm just happy I didn't just have him groomed! Enjoy the rain; I'm sure ours won't last long
Yeah, I love rain too! Too bad they don't... I think it's funny how your Max barks at the rain... hahah hilarious! My Bella does the same thing with the sand. She always runs to where the tree which is full of dirt over there.. she is such a tomboy! You're right, I should enjoy it, but it's just hard on me taking them out in the rain *sigh*

You know when it's raining..... it means snowing in the mountains!!! Whoo hoo! I would love to go snowboarding right now
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!