View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 12:35 PM   #4
jesscruz
YT 1000 Club Member

did someone say las,vegas well we are locals in vegas too...our entire family lives there so we go there back and fourth throughout the year. the aladdin is a good hotel, it sits in the middle of the strip wich is a very good thing if you want to go hotel hopping and see all the free shows. also you can check out a place called "the beach" it's a night club that alot of locals go to and it's always a big party, you can check out the shark reef at mandalay bay hotel, cirque de solei is good, studio 54 is ok it's pricey to get in if your not a local, also go to the forum shops in cesars palace every hour on the hour they have a show that is cool, the wynn hotel is nice but it's kind of a ways from where you'll be but you can rent a little buggy. also you have to ride the new ride up on the strastosphere it is cool then there's the hard rock this is one fun place!also check out rum jungle in the mandaly bay it is off the wall also don't forget to ask the front desk for coupons and specials alot of times you can get free buffets and discount tickets to special events! have fun and if you need more info feel free to pm me. i know of alot more places but i don't want to take up too much space
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!