View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 08:03 AM   #1
val
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Fitting into our family

Here are a few pics of Kibbles about a week after moving in, as you can see, he is fitting in well. On an earlier post, I mentioned about him eating his poop, well, he seems to avoid it when he goes outside, does not even turn around to smell it. But when he has an accident inside, he seems to try to, luckily, we have caught him every time. I am wondering, is he doing it, walking away and then seeing it on the floor, forgetting that it came from him and thinking it might be something to eat. I just find it very weird that he does not touch it outside. Also, he turned two months on the 26th, he does not have his front teeth yet, just the four on top and bottom, should he have them yet or does it take longer sometimes, but boy is he trying to cut them, he even tries to chew on our foreheads, where ever he can get a chew, it is hilarious. I am going to try and post a video of him and Nelly playing, never did it before so I guess we will have to see if it works. Just noticed that on my pics the date is wrong, these were just taken.
Attached Thumbnails
Fitting into our family-christmas-decor-2007-001-600-x-450-.jpg   Fitting into our family-christmas-decor-2007-003-600-x-450-.jpg   Fitting into our family-christmas-decor-2007-004-600-x-450-.jpg  
val is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!