View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 09:05 PM   #1
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Embarassed Rocky's feeling...frisky

Rocky really hasn't humped anything since he's been nuetered, except his Barney toy once in a while, but that one was always his favorite. So today he pulls out a stuffed animal and by the time I caught him his rocket was already out...I think he got embarrased though because he ran away from the animal, but his rocket was sticking out for a long time (not all of it, just the tip of it) and he was hiding his face. Then we come home and he started to mount on Bella! She's not spayed yet, so I don't know if maybe she's going into heat and he can sense that..her nipples don't look swollen and I can't tell her her vagina is, and theres really no other way I know how to tell if she's about to go into heat. Then my fiance tells me that Rocky tried doing it to her last night too. As soon as we catch him he stops, even after he tried doing it to Bella he tried w/ the animal again, but looked at me and saw me watching him so he stopped. I have no idea why he's been so horny lately . In puppy class the other night a puppy tried to mount him, could that have anything to do with it?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!