View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 09:13 PM   #1
yogisdad
Senior Yorkie Talker

Tongue My Boy is Becoming A Man

Well my boy is about 10 months now and his hair is getting about an inch off the ground, the wife and i are growing it out cuz thats one of the reasons i love the yorkies ya know? He is the most energetic little guy these days except when he is around mommy he loves to snuggle and chew on his bullstick, finally something he loves to chew on and great for his teeth. Last we had him weighed he was about 3.5-4 pounds, not sure but he is a healthy guy.

although i did have a question. now as human boys do as i did they go through their whole puberty stage, ya rub the belly for more than 3 seconds he's ready for blastoff, same when he wakes up as i would expect cuz he is a growing boy, he lifts his leg when he pees sometimes now and he only marks when he is at the park...which i have taught him the past couple months is the only acceptable place to mark even though i am preparing for troubles on that front when we goto my parents for christmas but at this point he has been mark free in the house. so tell me...what should i expect next in a yorkie male.

thank you and ill have to post a pic some time of him since we just started him on vellus hair care products he looks just amazing.
yogisdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!