View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 07:30 PM   #3
topknot
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Oh, I am not laughing - but you do need to hurry up!
Here is the site where I order my supplies from: http://www.dog-bows.com/ .

She is very fast for deliveries. Looking at her supplies will also give you ideas. I always use a small metal facial comb with small and larger teeth spaces for the eye burgers and to comb out the hair around the muzzle and under eyes. The comb is good for teasing the topknot. Spray bottle for misting, plenty of clear rubberbands, bows, pin brush with tips, baby brush to soften the topknot front (smooth out the hair), satin painted finish chopstick for the topknot puffing, small clipper set - for the paws and ears, bait pocket (for when you do not have pockets in your pants, dress, or skirt), several leads, wrapping papers (for after ring time and ready to go home), good crate with food dishes, satin doughnut pillow for inside crate, and satin chin rest pillow for when you are working on the topknot, good quality towel with your kennel name embroidered in it, and most important a cart for dragging all the stuff to the ring/grooming area. Don't forget you will need a chair, so you can wait for ring time comfortably. Hmmmm have I missed anything... dog bait??

Email me!!
T.
topknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!