View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 03:43 PM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Wink TAKE A PEAK at the fabrics chosen for Valentines, Easter and Spring 2008 collection

I seem to NOT have much success in planning ahead when it comes to custom vests and dresses so I am HOPING to change that . I took advantage of the 4 day weekend and went on a shopping frenzy and bought tons and tons of new fabrics and even restocked on the christmas and fall materials (to make more gobble dresses, candy cane dresses, santa's little helper dresses, Holiday Argyle dresses and even HK Princess Party dresses) since it was such a big hit.

I know many of you are excited to know what valentine dresses I will be coming out with so I thought I'd give you a glimpse of the fabrics I will be working on so they can be available for ordering at the beginning of the year . So far I have one very adorable easter material but I am not done looking yet. I also bought a few fabrics to make spring dresses so I might as well show it off since I can no longer contain my excitement . . . . I hope you will love all the fabrics I got for my 2008 valentine, easter and spring collection.

Okay, first off are my valentine fabrics. I most likely will have an embroidered artwork to go with the first 2 swatches, but the last 2 swatches will be combined to create one party dress, so a bit more formal for those that are going on dates LOL . . . the red organza will be for the skirt with a geneous amount of tulle underneath and the top is really cute with specs of gold dust so I will finish it off with a gorgeous bow with crystal embelishment . . . . I am still debating on whether I should do a cute puff sleeves type and fancy button closure for the top - so maybe you can give me some feedback on this idea.

Now all these ideas are NOT set in stone so I might make adjustments as it gets closer to actually making it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stacked pink hearts.jpg (120.6 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg fancy trio hearts and flowers.jpg (171.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg gold dusted red hearts.jpg (168.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg wine organza glitter.jpg (175.6 KB, 49 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!