View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 04:40 AM   #1
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Default Every time we find a home for one .....

.... there seems to be one just waiting! We are a very small new rescue, but I suppose God just knows what we can handle!! Trish was contacted about a little one that the owners wanted to surrender and got her yesterday. She is gorgeous and reminds us so much of my Toto. I will have to let Trish give you her "bio" later but for now just pray that we can find the perfect forever home for this sweet little girl! She will see our vet [who is also her vet BTW] and get a clean bill of health today. As far as we know, she has no physical problems but we always have the physical for them just to make "double" sure. She does, however, have an agression problem that we will have to address one step at the time. Patrick & I went to see her last evening and although she wouldn't come to anyone, she came right to me when I approached the X-pen!! I picked her up and it seemed that every nerve in her little body was trembling ... it just broke my heart. I held her for over two hours and Trish and I just gradually let her make up her mind ... I think she likes us!!!! We would appreciate your prayers for this little sweetie, that we will find a perfect Mommy and she will live happily everafter. Right now she is just terribly, terribly sad and afraid.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!