View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 01:15 AM   #9
Marie
Mom loves Gucci
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019

Val, The baby teeth are usually very sharp. For what I see in Sully's mouth it seems that at least in the front he lost all of his baby teeth. To be safe I will ask your vet.
Gucci needs a couple of teeth pull. She is already 1yr old but is not spay yet. When she gets spay the vet will have to pull those out. She still has all her baby canines(so she has 2 pairs of canines in each side), one baby tooth on the top front teeth. I tried taking pics of her mouth but my cam is not good so they didnt came out rite. I will try some other time. I know she needs them pull, we are saving the money to take her in. She is being behind in all her shots and being spay cause the vet wanted to treat her ringworm first. Her case was so bad it took around 5 to 6 months. When she finally got better from the ringworm, we started having financial difficulties delaying her being spay. I know im a bad mommy. Attached is a pic of my baby when she lost her hair due to the ringworm. Poor thing looks pathetic on the first 2 pics. Last pic is a recent pic of my beautiful baby.{ Ringworm another reason why we all should do research for good breeders before we get our babies. I got Gucci from a broker, who i thought was a breeder.}
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gucci nov 04 ringworm.jpg (136.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Gucci 11 01 04 b.jpg (75.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Gucci possing after her bath 7 05 4.jpg (152.5 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Marie; 07-25-2005 at 01:19 AM.
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!