View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:47 AM   #1
LuvmyYorkies2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Post Where to keep puppy?

I was trying to find out what you do with your puppy/puppies during the day or when you're away. Diva's baby Duchess is 5 1/2 weeks old. At first, while I was gone to work, I kept a section of the living room blocked off..had blankets, pads, beds, toys, bowl of water..I just blocked it off enough so she couldn't get out but Diva (and my 7mth old foxxy) could still get in and out as they normally have free roam of the house. Well now, Duchess has managed to figure her way over/around what I used to block it off and I'm at the next phase. I was now thinking to put her in the kitchen and us a baby gate to block that off...the thing is, now Diva nor Foxxy will be able to get in..Duchess has been starting to use the pp pads and drinking from the water (I feed her 3xs a day also), but she still does occasionally feed off of Diva..I think she's almost weaned but not quite there yet. Should I keep her in the kitchen, her and Diva, her Diva & Foxxy or what? Diva's just so used to being free I wasn't sure which route to take since I'm not sure how Duchess would do alone. I feel bad because she's a singleton. Any suggestions?
LuvmyYorkies2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!