View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 05:02 PM   #13
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiebrady View Post
I posted earlier about my little angel not eating or drinking and finally he started eating and drinking a little more, however he hasn't pooped all day. Is it a bad idea to bring him to work with me, I didn't want to leave him alone at home all day Now, all he has done all day is sleep and still hasn't pooped yet. I am trying to pad train him, will i confuse him bringing him to work? He peed twice and i told him no and put him on the paper, then he went across the room and visited another lady and she let him crawl on her desk and he peed on her newspaper on her desk hehe....I mean at least he peed on the paper. . So if you could help me out that would be great.
Congrats with the new addition!....I just wanted to suggest checking his behind for poo tangled in hair....when I got my first yorkie I was worried because he hadn't pooed in two days so some one on this forum suggested I check this,I did and they where right, thee hair created a damn back there and it was trapped.......and Sugar's Mom is correct on watching for hypoglycemia.....Good luck....
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!