View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:53 PM   #13
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

The place that I have used doesn't even have a website - but I guess if they have that much business, they don't need one! But the place I'm going to call tomorrow has a really nice website and they even state: "Your pet will have access to our entire salon to stretch out or romp around. This is especially nice for extra large dogs, or pets who prefer not to be in a cage. Treats, toys, and water will be offered. All pets staying longer than three hours will be walked. "

I wish they had the option to see their scheduling calendar. I could try to set something up - but it's basically just email. I just found out that I will be in the area near their shop tomorrow afternoon, so I will be stopping in their for a visit. This is their website www.shearpawfection.com/index.html

I love the look of your groomer's Felina - but I'm nowhere near Jacksonville -- wish, wish as winter is coming here.

I peeked around on their website, very nice - are those your 2 yorkies on the page showing terriers?? Cute dogs.
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!