View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 02:34 PM   #12
Felina
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Our groomer has an online appointment calendar and I've already scheduled my two in for their next groomings on Jan. 11th and April 4th. It's really a fast and convenient scheduling to pick your days and times when you want to go months ahead of time. http://www.adogsdomain.com/ I love it!

Our initial visit did take a couple weeks to get in as well but it was definitely worth the wait because both my yorkies looked so good afterwards (the owner has even won national awards for her grooming). People stop and comment about them all the time now how good they look. The staff also seem to really care about the dogs there and take the time to stop and talk to you, not just grab the dog and throw him in a small kennel till they get around to washing him.

My yorkies had been going to Petsmart for grooming and poor Toby knew just walking in the store where he was heading and he got to where he wouldn't even walk in there anymore and had to be carried. Also, they'd both shake so badly and try to get back out the door, I felt really guilty leaving them.

Now they both love their new groomers and run in and try to run in the back room to see everyone. I feel so much better leaving them for an hour or so now then I did before at Petsmart.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!