View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 12:12 PM   #41
misslynn62
Yorkie Talker

Rose Petey's Thanksgiving

Petey had a great time over the long holiday weekend. He went with me to my sisters for Thanksgiving. Everyone just fell in love with him. He made the rounds of everyone's laps, that is for sure. My nephew is a freshman in college and his girlfriend is too - she is going to be a vet. I can't wait! Will be great to have one in the family! She already has a client when the time comes.

Petey is doing great. He is playing with me more and more every day. I got to chasing him around the house one evening and he got smart and doubled back and got ME instead! It was hysterical! He bats his little paws at me and has started to yip and even bark a little to 'get' me when I play hide-and-seek with my hand. He loves to try to nibble on my fingernails. Ha, ha.

He has even figured out how to get off my bed at night. I really have to pay attention to that so I can get up and let him out! LOL. He knows when he has been bad and messed in the house, LOL. He does okay, while I am at work, though. I haven't figured out his 'signal' for when he has to go out. I take him out often, but I'm still not doing it enough, apparently. We will get there.

He doesn't seem to mind being brushed. I would like to find a smaller brush, though. It's a challenge to brush around his snout and eyes.

I do have a question, he sometimes has the most awful puppy breath! It smells like a sewer! LOL. What can I do about that? If it was more like the usual puppy breath, I wouldn't mind. But it's sooo nasty. Ha, ha, ha. Thanks for any suggestions you might have!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!