View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 11:49 AM   #410
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
What are we going to do at the meetup? I know there have been talks of vendors so we'll have lots of shopping. But what else???
Yes - We're planning on having our YT vendors set-up all day Saturday, and we will be mingling around them chatting and shopping! Then, we're hoping to have a couple speakers on Saturday (maybe more if you guys have other topics you'd like to hear discussed), and our vendors will be able to take a break and close down for the speakers, while we all go into the ballroom and listen to what they have to say. I think we're hoping to get 1 person to talk about pet nutrition and another on grooming. Are there other topics that you guys would rather hear discussed? Or people who you would recommend as speakers? I've been looking into local Kansas City contacts to speak, but if we have a qualified YT member who would like to put together a bit of a presentation, I'm all for that too. We haven't done much work on the speaker idea yet, as that doesn't have to be organized as early as the hotel info.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!