View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 11:32 AM   #7
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
The place I used to work at would book up like that sometimes. I'd put your name down on a cancellation list if they have it and call every day to see if they've had a cancellation.
Yep, I did ask to be on some list, but they acted like it was highly unlikely - the girl who answered the phone said she would mention it to my groomer

I just did some checking & there is another place in town that I almost took them to when I first got them several yrs ago. This place looks really cool -- but they're closed on Mondays - so no idea how long their wait is. (It looks like they even have a small retail shop & I didn't even know it was there !! - how could I not know about another place to shop for my babies!!)

I'll try to call them tomorrow, or call up a gal who used to groom my Bichons years ago. She had her grooming salon in the basement of her home though and she never let me into the house - it was weird -- she lived in a very upscale house and would meet me in her attached garage to hand off the dogs. I could see in the first floor living area, as I waited - the house was immaculate -- but it was strange.
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!