Thread: Please Help!!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:51 AM   #1
wenkebach99
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Please Help!!

Hi, One of my customers sent me a link to an auction on e-bay and this is what i read (see below) I sent her $50 to her pay pal account but thats all i can afford because i have 9 dogs and my vet bills last year were over $22,000 so i know her heartache. If someone else can help her i would so appreciate it. I don't know this lady have never met her but i felt compelled to list on here and see if someone will help. If you want to send money to her pay pal account i know it would be graciously received by her. Here is her pay pal name Delilah7@indy.rr.com Please read her story below.

All sells will go to pay for the treatment of my Pomeranian, Bridgett's Lymph Sarcoma Foundation. These treatments are very expensive and she has already had 4 of them. She is responding great, and the great news is so far they seem to be working and the cancer has not attacked her liver or lungs. All of the lumps have gone except the last one that is between her back legs. We have to take her to Purdue Veterinary University every week which is a 4 hour drive round trip and the only way I can come up with the money fast is sell my lace and fabric. She is only 3 years old, my baby, and deserves a chance to live as long as it is helping her. Her Vet said she has a good chance to go into complete remission because she is so young and we caught it early, plus she has the B Cell Cancer and we just found out she is in the beginning of remission. If she had the type T cell she would only be able to live no longet than 6 months. The chemo has not made her sick or lose her hair. It does not have the same reactions on dogs as it does humans. I will not let her suffer, I love her too much to do that, so I will put her down before anything like that happens. If we had not started the treatments when we did she would already be dead. The vet told me she had 2 weeks to 1 month without any treatment, it has been 3 months and today she is back to running, playing and very happy with a big appitite, but I do understand it could change any day. She has 19 more treatments to go. She had one week that she couldn't take chemo because her white cells was too low and one week that she was not suspose to take chemo. But right now she is responding great. I live on a small disability check and I will do whatever it takes to help her live. She is my baby, my kids are grown and have a life of their own and sometimes it gets so hard with gas being so high and each treatment is over $200.00 a week. Some people don't understand, they say she is just a dog, let her go and get another one but it is not that easy. To me she is like my child and I don't want to give her up as long as she has a chance. I will do without myself to save her life
wenkebach99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!