View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 12:00 PM   #12
Rusty's Momma
& Sweet Sophie's too!!!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzy View Post
I completely agree with this-if the realtor you're working with is helpful. Before we found our realtor, we didn't know any better, and called the number of the listing agent (from the signs in the yard) on a couple of homes that we liked. The agent showed us a couple of her homes in that area on two occasions, and then never called us again! She never sent us any information, never called to check back with us, and never emailed us homes as she said she would! After a couple weeks went by, we decided that since we weren't worth her time, she wasn't worth ours (or the money from us buying a home), so we set out for a new realtor. We're glad we went with our gut feelings on this one, as the one we worked with is wonderful!
ABSOLUTELY... that is why i said as long as you click. You DO NOT want to be working with one that you feel uncomfortable with. It is always good to get a referal from a friend that might have recently purchased or sold. If you want to get PERSONAL service make sure the Realtor you choose is who you will ACTUALLY be dealing with. There are quite a few Realtors in our area that have their names on signs or whatever and have a crew of assitants that do everything for them including returning your phone calls then the only time you ever see them... is at the closing table. Talk about awkward feeling... that just drives me crazy
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!